Radon is all around us, everyday, in the air we breathe but it is also colorless, odorless, tasteless and practically invisible.
The huge problem with radon exposure is that this radioactive, naturally occurring gas causes damage to our lungs, which can lead to cancer. Although it can take about 5 to 25 years to develop cancer from radon poisoning, early signs and symptoms include persistent cough, shortness of breath and chest pain while laughing or coughing. Radon is part of our natural environment and becomes harmful once it’s trapped in your home. Testing for radon is easy and won’t significantly dent your wallet. We offer great services for Radon mitigation Dayton Ohio, call us today to schedule an appointment if you suspect high levels of radon exposure in your home.