Recent Posts

Girl Dies, Family Sicked from CO Poisoning

An 11 year old Illinois girl died and her mother and her mother’s boyfriend suffered carbon monoxide poisoning due to a generator that was powering[...]

Why You Should Test Your CO Detector Every Snowstorm

Most people don’t realize it, but heavy snowfall like Winter Storm Stella in March pose an increased risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It is a[...]

Radon Testing Reveals High Levels in PA

If you live or have family or friends living in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, testing your water for radon may be a good idea before drinking[...]

Air Quality Tests Reveal Dusty Conditions in Classrooms

Even without the presence of mold, air quality tests may still reveal dusty conditions that can be hazardous to your health. While mold testing at[...]

Handy Video for Electric Water Heater Repair

Wonder if your electric water heater needs repair? Check out this handy YouTube video on how to troubleshoot your electric water heater. Remember, first establish[...]